Feb 22, 2010

February's Random Thoughts #2

Apparently I have a lot of random thoughts this month.





● 5 hours with the world's crankiest baby = Advil, alcohol, coffee and chocolate. In that exact order.

● It's official. The inside of my jeep smells like a damn farm in the midst of fertilizing. Ewww

● Went swimming the other day with my lil Boo. I had her floating on her back going around in circles. It struck me how high the level of trust has to be, apparently I rate right up there. :-)
And WHO takes money in the pool?? I found a loonie in the shallow end, what were you going to do? Feed the imaginary wave meter?

● Caught my eldest singing country under her breath. Shhh keep it on the down low, she'll need therapy if she finds out.

● Took her in the infrared sauna, her glasses were off and a hairpin held her bangs away from her face. I turned to say something and was yanked back 20 years at super sonic speed. OMG, she looked exactly like she did at 3. Geezus what a moment...

● Says I to eldest daughter ' Wine isn't considered alcohol to a frenchman you know.'
Without missing a beat she smirked, 'I know Mom,it's your plasma'
Smart ass. lol

● Why is 'Mommy day', as my youngest calls it, spent running around with her and a to do list? It makes me laugh but to her it's a day spent with Mommy nevertheless. Hey, I'll take it anyway I can get it. :-)

● LOVE what this teacher does. She staples Burger King applications to failed math tests. We need more like her in our education systems :-) Kudos!

● Why oh Why oh Why doesn't Costco have an express lane??!?

● Moving. Not for diehard Pack Rats, they can't afford the boxes.


And what's on YOUR mind lately?

2 comments:

  1. A teacher who staples Burger King Apps to failed tests??

    That's totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Friggen BRILLIANT :-)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.