Jan 11, 2012

Pet Peeve edition


Image from PetLiferadio.com 

Pet Peeve #1. 
Those who fb status how amazing their friends are. 
Only after they've done something for that person. Why can't a person be awesome as is?
Take me for instance.. ;-)  
Yea.. big pet peeve. 

Pet Peeve#2. 
Why oh freaking why do some people type in 3rd person when posting a status update?
Drives. Me. Batty. 
Back teeth gnashing pet peeve.

Pet Peeve#3. 
Throwing away every hard earned & worked for pound loss in the month of December. 
Only to have to restart all over again.
Why I ask you. Why??
Eyes leaking, comfort eating pet peeve. 

Pet Peeve#4. 
Waking up. After a shitty night's sleep. Unable to make use of pharmaceutical aid, too square to enjoy nature's little mellowing green plant.
Getting through the day with both eyes in the same socket, crappy pet peeve. 

Pet Peeve#5.
Unable to find one's mojo. Creatively or physically. 
That a major battle pet peeve. 

Pet Peeve#6.
One's birthday. In January. 
Pet Peeve. Every year. 

Pet Peeve#7.
Drama queens.
Save me from them. 
Can't get away from them pet peeve.

Pet Peeve#8.
Waiting for close extended family to win the bloody lotto. ( Hell, I don't wanna win it, I'm terrible with money ha ha ) 
Impatient pet peeve. 

Pet Peeve#9.
Having trailer trash living next door to you.
Throwing your dog's shit back on your side pet peeve. 
Lazy useless bitches. 

Pet Peeve#10. 
Suffering S.A.D. in the months of January & February.. aaww hell, throw in March while you're at it. 
Long three months pet peeve. Don't intentionally piss me off.. it won't end well. For you. 


Feel free to add your own. I'm stopping here.. tired of bitching. :-/ 

2 comments:

  1. I used to tell Mum to stop "rehearsing" her anger over past issues. As I lay in bed this past week unable to sleep for the rage and hatred pounding in my brain, I had to remind myself. No pet peeve lists for me. I am working hard to move on :)
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. LOVE the photo of the wet cat...she really looks pissed!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.