Oct 22, 2015

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

I'm going to start with the Ugly, state the Bad and finish off with the Good.
Because one is better left with a sweet taste than a sour one ya?

First thing today:

The Ugly: Walking downstairs to a long line pile of bile. ( Dr Seuss push over, Jamie's in da house) Thanks asshole Bear. Thanks for sharing.

The Bad: Having 20 minutes to get ready because well. . laziness. Pffhhhttt who needs hair on point anyways. It's what hair scrunchies were invented for. . hellooooo. ( yup, still in 'Back to the future' celebratory mode haha be jealous. )

The Good AWESOME!: Chauffeuring the young Miss to school and her sneaking back in the car to give Namie an extra ' I love you ' kiss. Heck ya, I'll take it! ( because we've now reached the stage where I seem to be embarrassingly 'old' in front of her friends, whom she's trying to be all cool and sh*t in front of.

Mid Morning:

The Ugly: A killer 15 minute abdominal workout class. 15 minutes of torture, I'm not lying. Why why why don't I have a six pack yet ??? Wth. .

The Bad: Asshole Ford company. I paid someone's bloody pay-check today. Freakin' labour was more than all else combined. Greedy bastards.

The Good: Scoring a free bottle of wine ( out of the 4 ) because I got a 'Senior Discount' (omg I almost fell off my chair when I saw that, both wanting to simultaneously laugh and cry. Apparently it's what they use to justify it on paper I'm told. Yeah well. . I'm the latter. sigh )
And how did I score that discount? Because my youngest daughter works right beside them and keeps them having to re-stock a certain wine. Which I introduced her to, which I had that liquor store source it out and bring in. Which she's now told everybody about it and one of these days her and I will not be able to buy a bottle because everyone will have gotten to it first. And that store is the only ones that carries that brand. Thanks, Kiddo :-P


Afternoon:

The Ugly: Taking the dogs to their favorite dog park in Edmonton and being jumped on repeated by a *&#$ disgusting drooling HUGE dog and the owner doing jack shit to stop him. Hey Asshat! control your frikken mammoth of a dog already.

The Bad: Having to hold, hug and calm down the receptionist at the doc's office because some sketchy dude came in acting all weird. (she was recently caught in a robbery next door, dude holding up the pharmacy for oxycontin, judging by the receptionist's reaction today, I'd lay bets she has PST over) I walked up to the counter just before he came in because she was not reacting well to him. I watched him outside and he was acting very very weird. I'm not sure if both of us there made him change his mind but I tend to agree with her, he was up to something for sure.

The Good: Getting home and pouring me a glass from that FREE bottle of wine. Bahahaha free tastes better.


And as an wee little extra:

                                                               The Cheesy








1 comment:

  1. Jamie! I've finally been able to "land" after running for so long. I'm trying to catch up with all of my favorite people and their lives and see what I've missed for far too long. Thank you for making me smile and I'm so glad to be back! xoxoxo Diva

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.