Feb 8, 2014

Happiness and GAS in Photography terms

Sometimes you come across a written piece that pulls, tugs and feels like it was written for you exclusively.
This is such a piece. Written by a very talented photographer but it can apply to all of us on many levels.
He's a refreshing change from the competitive cutthroat business that is photography. He calls a spade a spade however, admitting he can have a thin skin at times.
He's just such a real deal.

***  I discover “flow” when I am out shooting on the streets. When I am shooting, all of the problems of my life disappear. *** - Eric Kim

Oh yeah. . . Me.

Eric Kim on Happiness and Street Photography

For those of you who suffer from that painful GAS issue
GAS relief! 



1 comment:

  1. I love walking out and about with my camera, just shooting to my heart's content. Seeing life thru the lens can give distance and perspective, or just a new vantage/point of view.

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.