Mar 1, 2012

March Photo A Day w/ Fat Mum Slim

I've been hibernating as I do every winter and true to form, come this time of the year I'm sick of me and my own company.
I need to step outside of my self dug den ( read comfort level ) and re-join the land of the living.

Starting today, I'm hooking up with Fat Mum Slim  for her March's 'Photo A Day'. I will follow her daily prompt ( free for me to interpret any way I see fit ) and will attempt to do all 31 days. I won't post a photograph every day however, perhaps in a series of five or so. I don't know..whatever I see fit. Then will put them all together in one post at the end of the run.

Addendum: Here is the link for the completed list. March 1st through 31st.


And here's the first photograph.
Prompt #1 is 'UP' 

Owning up

March 2nd through 6th can be found here

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photo! And yay for stepping outside (gulp) and into the cold.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Jamie. It's been awhile, I know. I allowed myself to be frightened out of the blogging scene by one who I have divorced from for over 25 years. My apologies. Anyway. GO! GO! GO! Love the picture.

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.