Jan 28, 2015

I'm centred and ready. Bring it.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2015.

Take a moment to look at that number. Sometimes it looks amazing and other times, like now, it looks strange. Futuristic almost.
But it is what it is, proof that time marches on. Quickly at that.

I just turned another year older but I did it here:



To an Aquarian being beside any body of water lends to a re-birth of sorts. We find strength and purpose there. An almost mystical healing of one's soul.

So to this year and come what may, bring it on. I'm ready.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, and may it be a good one this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Karen :)
      My youngest girl ( 24 yrs old ) and my 7 yr old grand baby just moved out. We're empty nesting it and I can not tell a lie, we're quite enjoying it.
      Yup, the year's looking up!
      ;-)

      Delete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.