Jul 8, 2015

Open Letter to the idiot, you and life

Dear ( insert 'idiot' or 'you'  'life' - which ever applies )

Idiot: Instant karma- don't ya love it!  ( or in your case - hate it!) Ignore the stop sign, cut me off and get stuck behind that massive house the huge truck is hauling going 40 clicks an hour in a 110 click an hr zone. Have fun, you are at least an hour to where you need to go. Me? I knew of a short cut and I took it. Pffhhhtt, cya, wouldn't wanna be ya.

Life: Okay, so we're at somewhat of a standstill. I don't like it but I understand why. I'm not rushing the goal line but I'm a wee bit anxious to start driving that particular road. Sigh.
Oh well in the meantime. .
Wine.

You: You WILL be okay, you hear me? When you get tired enough of fighting your demons you WILL strike back. Like the Empire. Yup, you gots it in you, I know it for a fact.

Idiot: the term 'idiot' is off the mark in this case. Narcissistic money grubbing piece of greedy trash is closer to the mark but I'm too uhhh Catholic to call you that.
I have one thing to say about this: I've waited years for the scales to be balanced and witnessing it is sure and a glorious thing. I don't wish you ill but I don't feel sorry for you either. Start scrambling, Sunshine, you are far from dying. Consider the outcome a sign from above cause I know I did.

Life: To the boy that broke her heart. . Don't throw what you know in your heart is right. Life is shorter than you think and goes by faster that you are prepared. If you do end up losing her I feel for you. She has the world to offer you. Take heed with her heart, crush it one time to many and she'll take it back.For good. Or she just might end up crushing yours when you finally decide you want in. I know you love her but right now I intensely dislike you for hurting her to that degree.

You: You are beautiful,inside and out. You just need to start believing. Yeah, I know. . it's not easy but anything worth in life rarely is. And guess what? You are worth it.

Idiot: To everyone out there who lives solely to please themselves dismissing the rest of us 'peons': try trading your shit for brains for a newer upgraded model or go find an uninhabited island somewhere far far away, live among yourselves. I am getting tired of coming across you people on a daily basis, really tired.

Life: Like my tag line on my blog says, ' Life is too short to drink bad wine'  Let go of what doesn't matter, embrace what does. Trust in the balancing of scales, believe in a higher power if that gives you peace. Take joy in the little things but don't sweat the small stuff.
And remember: do one thing a week that scares the shit out of you then run like hell! :-D


Google image


You: Send hellos my way. If you have questions, I'll answer them. If you want to 'talk' I'll listen. 
You can always count on me to call a spade what it is. . and sometimes, Sunshine, it ain't no rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.