Apr 25, 2010

Another Picture Blog

Apologies in advance, I only had the point and shoot for these but you'll get the general idea. These pictures are taken in the Laurentians where my husband spent his teenage years, where I lived for five years. You'll get the references if you read my last blog.

The creek behind my little white house. It put me to sleep every night. :-)

My mother in law's bird feeder with a little visitor.

The old sugar shack, Thanks Mel :-)

My little white house with the trees that were no higher than my shoulders when I lived there.

Chopping wood for my MIL. Maple is a wicked hard wood to chop.

But I did it. Master wood chopper at your service. :-)

I have NO idea what this is.. tiger weeds?

Had to put in a picture of me, ya know. ;-)

A long winding driveway that's grown over. The owner passed away some time ago, it was sad yet beautiful at the same time.

I love the way the curve of the tree follows the line of the other trees.

Oh. My. God. A view from Melanie's porch off her living room. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.