Jul 15, 2011

For Today



For Today


Outside my window...
I don't see the ocean. Which sucks. I don't see rain, however, which doesn't suck. 

I am thinking...
how much I miss huge bodies of water. The peace, the solitude.. the hypnotic pull of the ebb and flow . ( yeah.. Aquarian here, can you tell?)  

I am thankful for...
the freakin' sun that finally decided to grace us with her presence. Bite me, Mother Nature.

From the Kitchen...
I hear sounds of hubby making me coffee, I'm praying to the breakfast gods I'll be smelling the bacon next.

I am wearing...
a tank top and lulu shorts sporting a head of knotted straw like hair. Sexy.

I am creating...
Jack. Setting him in front of Shit. 

I am going...
to get those mutts summer shaved before the heat strikes. Both will look like drowned rats, oh well.. 

I am reading...
text messages and emails. The extent of my reading lately and I'm good with that.

I am hoping...
the mosquitos get all miraculously eradicated. In one fell swoop. Whoosh!! 

I am hearing...
engines revving, dogs barking but no bacon sizzling. This sucks. Pffhhtt.

Around the house...
I am trying to come up with a 'honey to do list' to keep from tripping over hubby. Bored hubby. 

One of my favorite things...
is being hugged by my little spitfire, a two arm choke hold around my neck type of hug. I wish I could slow down time when this happens. 

A few plans for the week...
Trying to find my cooking mojo again. A pre-planned menu will help? 
Well then, so will wine.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


No Waldo but there's a message in there.



2 comments:

  1. I loved reading you answers, especially what you are creating..HaHaHa..I love your humor!

    Also, the ONLY WAY i can cook...is with a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, stop by for a challenge..Tag Your It!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.