Sep 2, 2011

It's Okay!




It's Okay

...to be able to sleep through the year's worst thunder/lightening storm. Why is it then, I can't sleep through hubby's snoring anymore?


...to take a break from the treadmill and weights. It's just a bitch to start again. 


...to have a love/hate relationship with Facebook. Love to keep up, hate that my freedom of speech is impeded due to the personalities on my list. Yeah, I know.. my choice.


...to fold the laundry as I got it...if I get it inside out that's how you get it back, my loves. 


...to people watch. With sunglasses. I so wish I could wear my sunglasses at night


...to have an iPhone. It's really ok not to be 'tagged' as to when I choose to read a text or answer one back. Unlike a blackberry. 


...to draw a line in the sand at this stage of the game. I know what I can't take anymore. Like stupidity... greediness.. egos.Yup,  I love my age. :-) 


...to envy the lives of some characters in books. It's been slow, adventure wise, for me this year. Looks like Ima gonna have to shake things up next year. 


...to drive 10 above the posted speed limit, it's frustrating, however,to keep finding myself 20 above. What's my rush? 


...miss my gel nails. It's a lot of work getting my real ones back up to snuff. 


...to have a bad photography day. It's demoralizing to have them run consecutive.

What about you , my bloggy pals, what are you Okay with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.