Oct 29, 2011

And how was the flight home?

taken with iPhone



Save me from corny lines.

On the plane ride home. Dorky dude across the isle to his fellow passenger:
Dork: Wow you have nice teeth.
Her: Oh thank you.
Me: Bubble thought, "He just didn't use that line, did he?!"
Dork: Is it your toothpaste or have you whitened your teeth?
Me: Bubble thought, " Dork, it's like asking if her girls are real. It's NONE of your business"
Her: Oh it's um probably my toothpaste.

An hour later into the flight as I was editing photos on my laptop:
Dork to me: Excuse me
Me: Um yes?
Dork: Did you take those pictures yourself? Or you download them?
Me: I took them.
Dork, quite loudly: Are you sure you didn't download them?
Me: Bubble thought, "Seriously..are you hard of hearing or slow to comprehend?"
Me: Yes, I'm quite sure.
Dork two minutes later: Excuse me!
Me: Sigh.
Me: Yes?
Dork: Have you taken classes to be able to do this?
Me: No, self taught.
Dork: You MUST of taken classes.
Me: Bubble thought, "And here sits the village idiot. "
Me: No. I. Didn't. Take. Classes.
I closed down my editing software and slapped a movie on the desktop, shoving ear buds in my ears.
10 minutes later I shut the movie down, the audio out of sync with the actors's mouths. ( yeah, I downloaded it for free )
I took out my e-reader.
Dork: Excuse me!!
Me: Bubble thought, " Okay, just SHOOT me now"
Me: Yeah..?
Dork: What' the name of that actor in the movie?
Me: Daniel Craig.
Dork: Yeah.. that's it. HA HA HA . What's the name of that movie?
Me: Cowboys and Aliens.
Dork: Is it a good movie?
Me: I don't KNOW, I only watched it for 10 minutes.
Dork: What's the title again? Cowboys and Indians??
Me: Yeah.. yeah,that's it. Cowboys and Indians.
Dork: THANK YOU. ( Am I deaf, why the hell is he talking so loud???) Are you going
to work on  your pictures again?? Wow you must of taken classes for it.
Me: Bubble Thought, "You truly are a fuckwit, aren't you. "
Me: Not any time during the rest of this flight, no.
Dork: How do you get the background so fuzzy?
Me: I have a special button on my camera.  :-/  Excuse me, I am going to read now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.