Nov 13, 2011

For Today




For Today


Outside my window...
I'm looking at the disappointment of our first snow. Old man Winter, you want me to like what you bring? Then you should of made it a big flaky snow. The kind that dresses the drab of autumn done-pre winter grays. I would of been happy to take the camera and record your arrival. 

I am thinking...
or trying to.
Nope. Nada. Ziltch. No thoughts worth mentioning today. 

I am thankful for...
Hubby. For reasons to numerous to list. Well maybe one day soon, I'll try work up a list of sorts. But for now suffice it to say he keeps me sane. He really does.

From the Kitchen...
I will make Double Chocolate Almond cookies. Yeah, the kind that you need to have a moment alone with.  

I am wearing...
old gray sweats, older gray hoodie and huge black and pink slippers with black pom-poms. Yeah,that's right, I'm bringing sexy back, bitches. 

I am creating...
nada, nufins, ziltch. To go along side of what I'm thinking.  

I am going...
to kick my own ass in a four minute metabolic training work-out.  I'm going to lay down for 10 and get up and do it all over again. I'm really hoping this will help combat the Christmas eating I'm planning on doing..? 8 minutes is better than zero, right? ;-)

I am reading...
three books. I always read one before starting another.  Attention span of a gnat lately. Pffhht. 

I am hoping...
for inspiration to come up and smack me upside the head. It's been somewhat blah served up with a side of boring, garnished on top with meh!  

I am hearing...
my stomach growling. Geeze,what's it's frikken problem anyways? I fed you coffee first thing, didn't I? 

Around the house...
I am preparing for my youngest daughter and grand-baby to move back in. Again. Third time. Checking on my wine reserves.. Yup, lookin' goooood. 

One of my favorite things...
Why do I always hear Julie Andrews on this question?

A few plans for the week...
Celebrating my first born's 24th birthday mid week. I have always given them choice of a meal. This year it's looking like home made French Onion soup and Escargots. And yes, the french add white wine to soup. ( well hell, we add it to almost everything if you really wanna/gotta know )  Boo Ya.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


The birthday beauty ♥

1 comment:

  1. Jamie! you live too darn far away... I want to come to your house for onion soup with white wine!!! I sense a kindred spirit here.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.