Apr 24, 2012

Creatures..

They live among us
(as always click to enlarge )
Co-exsisting

BFFs?

Geoduck warning ( pronounced gooey ducks )

Smaller than a dime

Never even twitched an antenna 

He was big and fat 

Amazing blues but loud and abrasive like a magpie

A snail's trail

My daughter makes friends easily

Pink (girl? *wink*) geoducks

Ahh sunning oneself.. that's life

Bold little fellow, came right up to see what's what.

Attitude to spare

Yup, the 3 little piggies

And they say females are show-offs? I think not.

Daughter and seal. Ever see a seal smile before?

A rock, the sun. All set.

Yup, got up in this flamingo's grill, I did.

Laying low

Staking a claim

Vegetarian?


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jamie! Totally amazing photos!!!!!!! This is how it's done.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Rosemary. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I do like creatures of all kinds, big and small!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.