Jun 12, 2012

I ask you. WHY??

Google image



Why can't I see someone trip and fall on their way to racing me into the coffee shop? That would make my day. Hell it would make my week.

Why can't a car stall as they are racing me to the one and only available parking stall that I'm closest to?

Why can't teenagers be muzzled?

Why can't someone's cell phone just fall apart when they are in queue, loudly sharing their one sided conversation?

For that matter why can't those annoying people sitting behind you in the food court, making sure they are being heard,bite down on their tongue? Hard.

Why can't people who own HUGE slobbering dogs keep them close by and not let them run free to slobber on me? Who owns small'ish dogs who don't slobber? Just. Frikken. Gross.

Why can't money grown on trees once a year for ohhh let's say.. a half hour? (mine doesn't even have leaves on the stupid thing ) I have some expensive tastes at times.

Why is it, sure as the sun rises, I'll be seated at the table next to the three screaming children in a restaurant? Why??

For that matter why is it so hard to find good waitstaff nowadays? One who understands the term 'customer service' Oh well.. it saves me on the tip percentage. :-)

Why can't teenagers be muzzled? Oh wait.. sorry, I asked that already, didn't I?

Why doesn't karma work faster sometimes? I get impatient.

Why couldn't I be born with the ability to draw? Or paint? Or make..stuff?

Sigh.. so many questions.

What about you, my bloggy friends? What are the whys in your world?

2 comments:

  1. Why does it seem that people who are not contributing anything towards this world, but actually sucking from it, flourishing?
    Karma does take too long sometimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Karen, I've asked myself this a few times over...but one has to believe the scales balance...eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.