Nov 29, 2012

Picture Post. A 'WTF' edition. . . mostly.

Save me from women like her. Elementary school mom , know it all, over enunciates her words, speaks to make sure she's heard, hisses every one of her 'S's ( my shoulders were touching my ears by the time I left the school.) Facial expressions over the top. A real Martha Stewart who tries to show everybody up and who's kid does NOTHING wrong. And still I managed to shut my pie hole. I so want points for that. 

Who's going to tell the 'boys' what we actually say when we see this? Who's going to tell them we are, in reality,laughing at them? Who's going to ask them if they are compensating for lack of. . . well you know. 

December 22 is supposedly the end of the world. This one came prepared early. 

 Playboy or Gentlemen's Quarterly? You choose.

Sometimes you just gotta laugh. My daughter is like her father. I find things like this at random times. No further explanation needed. 

I may or may not have purchased this wallet for the vintage aspect alone. Yeah. . . it's purdy, ain't it. 

Santa is dead drunk or just dead. Here's your proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.