Dec 23, 2012

For you, George. Happy December 23rd

The Airing of Grievances 

Hey you! Yeah, you bitches in the pool: You wanted to comment on my daughter as she passed you by to join me in the hot tub? Your hijab didn't hide the snotty ass comments you made to each other. I didn't have to speak your language to understand. I'm a woman too. Albeit nicer, much much nicer. Well okay, maybe not in this case but you had it coming. . . And you didn't expect it did you, you little snots. Quite embarassing being called out publicly I'm sure. Understand this; I don't care if she's 22 or would be 42, no one gets catty about my girls. Especially in front of me.

Hey you! Yeah you asswipe driver. Go back to driving school before you kill someone. Contrary to popular belief (namely your own) you can't drive and text worth shit. I really hope the government allow the police service to issue demerit points if your caught in the year 2013.

Yes, I'm old school. But not old school enough that I don't use technology to my advantage. Yes, yes it's true, I do indeed ignore you sometimes. ( and by 'you' I don't mean you, silly ) Texting is where it's at. I regularly thank the absolute genius who gave us this incredibly useful tool.

I want to get the nerve at some point to go in the mall and holler out, 'Leggings are NOT pants. #1-They don't do SHIT for your ass. #2- They don't do anything for your legs unless you in semi shape. #3- One word: Thongs  #4- And if you insist on wearing them, buy a damn magazine and figure out how they are supposed to be paired.
I want to slap the back of  some young little loser gangsta wannabe's head and tell him his stupid jeans don't look cool half way down his ugly ass skivvies. And he looks like a freakin' penguin walking, only penguins walk with some sort of gait and style.
But mostly? Mostly I want to get in everyone's faces wearing pjs. FYI: You. Look. Stupid.

This chick's got the whole ensemble complete with no socks. 

Another FYI. . . I'm a month away from turning 50. That means several things, one of which is I stop giving a crap it being all about you. All of the time. I'm not bitter but don't wonder if you've not heard from me in a long time. I'm over here, making it about me for a change, and you know what? I like it.

Hey you! Political figure and member of Parliament: At the end of it, you only care about lining your pockets. Kiss my non political ass. Or go lick a cow's ass, it would probably smell better than the lies that spews out of your mouth every time you speak.

Hey You! Yeah, you religious fanatic out there, save your breath. I'm sick, sore and damn tired of hearing the drivel. Read my lips: I'm spiritual, not religious. What I do in my life is between me and Him. No, I'm actually not going to hell. No, you are not one of the 250 that will go to heaven. Who gave you that load of bullshit? Save your ' I'm holier than you' crap, cause baby, you ain't and neither is your religion.

Hey You! Yeah,you Mark Zuckerberg: Can I send you a list of idiots who should be banned from your media site? . :-) Much appreciated.   

To the rest of you, if you can't respect, if you can't be compassionate, if you can't think of someone other than yourselves, if you can't do anything but gossip, if you can't see your own faults while readily pointing out those of others. .
Piss off.

That's all.
Well, for now.

:-)

Happy Festivus.














2 comments:

  1. Goodness! That's a rant :-P
    God, I miss you...because I normall would get to hear that in person.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been building. And I haven't seen you to unload. shitpissfack. lol
      xxoo
      Happy Festivus, honey. Might I have the pleasure of receiving your Festivus list? I'll accept in any way you choose to send it. Text. Email. Hand written. I'm not fussy :-) And yours will be WAY more juicier than mine. ha ha

      Delete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.