Mar 14, 2013

For Today



For Today

Outside my window... 
Winter has reared his butt ugly face yet again. And by the looks of it, he's feeling mighty mean.

I am thinking...
About Spring. Buds. Green grass. C o l o u r.

I am thankful for...
My sanity. I will have survived yet another winter. Hopefully one of the last I will have to endure. If plans work out. 
    
From the Kitchen...
I'm watching my youngest daughter 'own' the kitchen. She's a cook like me. Both my daughters have a love of it. One cook, one baker. I've got it made :-)
(confession: I'm currently working on my 5 yr old lil spitfire to benefit me in my old age. Yup, I'm shameless. ) 

I am wearing...
What I always do. It's starting to tick me off I can't seem to shake myself out of the clothes rut I'm in.

I am creating...
My folder for March Photo A Day. It's a stretch to get it done but I'm doing it. Point to me.
  
I am going...
Away for the weekend. To a place where time is mine for the most of the day.

I am reading...
The newest J.D. Robb. You can't see the smile on my face, life is good in my world when there's a new one.

I am hoping...
The rest of the month passes fast. I'm hopping a plane to one of my fav places for a week.

I am hearing...
Nothing today. But yesterday I heard. . a bird?! Why helloooo birdie outside somewhere, keep singing.  

Around the house...
I need to purge the winter stuffs that has accumulated.

One of my favourite things...  
A belly laugh. They are better than any therapy any day.

A few plans for the week...
Bah, I'm without a plan. Going to wing it. 

Here is a picture I thought worth sharing...


My youngest daughter's relaxed pose. I wish I could see her like this more often. Pretty nails, doncha think?

2 comments:

  1. So, it's winter again, despite the lengthy petition we spearheaded. Not impressed.

    Can't wait to see the March folder of pics. Stay warm and happy this weekend. And make time for me next week :-P

    Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life sounds very full in your kitchen right now. A week away? Lovely. People cooking for you? Decadent. A march project? Cool.
    Blessings,
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.