Dec 16, 2010

December's Open Letters



Dear Lady,
It's YOU who cut me off in the grocery isle. Don't 'tsk' me, you bag. I almost laughed at the look on your face when I called you out. :-) 
Signed, 
Tsk'ette took her to task'ette.

Dear Dog, 
Continue barking and I'll remove your vocal cords, you little turding machine. 
Signed,
Partial to my ear drums.

Dear Hubby, 
You need to remember it's YOU who's deaf in one ear and 30% hearing capacity in the other, not ME. T.V. volume is way too loud. However, I do have a sign I can use once your hearing completely goes. It's universal and understood by all.   ;-) 
Signed,
Again, partial to my ear drums.

Dear Sanity, 
Why hello there. Haven't seen you in a while.. where you been? 
Signed, 
Welcome back, stay a while?

Huh.. imagine that, you do work. I haven't tripped over a piece of lint or misstepped off the sidewalk since you've been gracing my wrist. And a pretty pink you are.
Signed,
Balanced Bella

Dear Ol Man Winter
UGH, You're back you old Son of a ... and for the next five months . You.really. suck.  
Signed
S.A.D. Chick

Dear Boots, 
I'm hunting madly for you. Help me out, will ya? Come out of hiding, I'll take you home, I promise. 
Signed, 
These boots were made for.. me to buy.

Dear Bloggy Friends, 
I wish each and every one of you wonderful folks a holiday season filled with quiet moments, crazy times and an abundance of what makes your holidays a success. I raise a glass (or two) of wine to you all.  
Warm regards, 
Jamie 

2 comments:

  1. My son is wearing one of those bracelets!
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And have a wonderful holiday as well, Jamie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.