Jun 9, 2011

June's 'Open Letters'




Dear Neighbour,
Let's Google 'neighbourhood parking etiquette' shall we? And while you're at it Google 'good neighbour etiquette'. Please. No really.. you might learn something. Like what a complete asshole you truly are.
Signed, 
Advocate for country living or 8 foot fences, whichever comes first.

Dear Vet,
Make me an appointment for my dog. I would like his vocal cords removed. Immediately. 
Signed,
Fed up & deaf. 

Dear Horoscope, 
I get I have to be more social and not close myself off but it's a tad bit of a challenge when one is constantly put face to face with self serving peoples. Where have all the good ones gone? Can someone find me somebody who can play nice... anyone? Hello?? 
Hmm it's echoing in here. Weird.
Signed, 
I'm ready to play nice

Dear Cigarette, 
I miss you. Terribly. I wish you were not a bad influence on me. I left you close to 20 years ago but I've missed you.. always. Today I could of really used that calming ability you have about you. But I know if I let you back in I will be stuck like glue to you, my lungs will revolt and you'll be the death of me. 
But today, today Dear Cigarette, I so miss you. 
Signed, 
Your ex BFF

Dear Cheese Pleasers, 
You are banned from my house from this day forward. 
Signed,
Taking a stand 
(Chocolate, you stay. Non debatable issue.)

Dear Person in the Political Pubic eye, 
Excuse me for a moment but Laugh Out Loud , you posted a picture of your mostly naked dumb ass self to twitter. By mistake? That stuff only works in Hollywood. Word of advice, stay away from social media sights. Not your thing, moron. But I hear Joe Boxer is looking for underwear models.
Signed, 
Another one bites the dust. 

Dear Big Brother 13
Hurry up and get here already. You've been gone a whole year and I need some of the entertainment only you can provide. I hope this year's a gooder. ( yup, I just said 'gooder'. Deal. ) Here's to July 7th!
Signed,
BB Groupie

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2011

    HAHA..very good !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love these posts! You are seriously funny!
    Maybe I should try write one for my whining toddler? Or could you? On my behalf? Please consider it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, the parking... ohhhh I could go on a rant about that one. Especially when the dude in the unnamed house next door, the one to the left of me with the butt-ugly new army green paint on it, parks in front of my house and leaves the front of his house open. Um?

    BTW, do you watch "Thank You Notes" with Jimmy Fallon, that's what your blog reminded me of. Very cool work you do, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.