Feb 4, 2012

For Today




For Today


Outside my window...
I'm looking at the winter that isn't. I. love. it. I want to move where winter is a dirty word.

I am thinking...
about going to the gym. To do so, I have to pass my fridge. There's bacon in there. I'm afraid. 

I am thankful for...
avoiding stupid people as of late. I don't know how, but I'm thankful. Having said this, I will now be slapped upside the head a blatant display from the bottom of the gene pool I bet. You watch. 

From the Kitchen...
I will be making these cute little corn dogs. In miniature muffin cups. Picture it.   

I am wearing...
my flannels. Even if it's not cold, habits are hard to break.  

I am creating...
very little. The chickadees came back to the roost. With a little one in tow. I haven't much time to do anything creative. Well except maybe some new swear words.   

I am going...
to find hubby next weekend. I hope. ( read- running away. But if my daughters help me pack and load my car, is it running away? ) 

I am reading...
Photography books, the tricks of the trade. How much is actually sinking in is another matter altogether. :-/

I am hoping...
for an early spring. I'm greedy. I know.  

I am hearing...
the sound of sisters getting along. There was a knock 'em down, drag 'em out fight a couple of days ago. It got ugly. I got gone.

Around the house...
I am fighting to keep all surfaces from being buried by... everyone's..stuff. I stocked up on garbage bags. I ain't afraid of packrats or daughters who prefer to put anything and everything on every inch of the flat surfaces I take great pains to keep clutter free. I will fight the hard fight. They will wave the white flag.Mark my words.

One of my favorite things...
is being hugged for no reason at all. I didn't have to do anything for it, I didn't have to hand over money, or jeep keys or expensive hair products or an even more expensive flat iron. Just. Out. Of. The. Blue. Rare which means more. 

A few plans for the week...
staying sane. That's all. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


I see things uh.. differently than you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.