Feb 1, 2012

It's Okay



It's Okay
...to ignore 'Dog People' at the dog park sometimes. They are an overly super friendly bunch and I need the mood to match. Sometimes I don't feel like being 'on',ya know what I mean?

It's Okay
...to slink down into the depths of 'meh' when one's birthday approaches. When one's birthday's in January, in Northern Canada. In the middle of freakin' miserable winter. On the last year of my 40's. It's my non-party day and I'll cry if I want to. Um..head's up, best steer clear next year.

It's Okay
...to work off a good healthy mad that 1 sister out of 3 reached out to wish me happy birthday on my 'do not acknowledge today' day. I know I know.. but I want it both ways, mmkay?

It's Okay
...to use the 'padded' room to do your workouts, sweethearts, but come on already, you little shits are taking up 3/4s of the room. And seriously? You're not recording a workout video so stop acting like it.

It's Okay
...to love call display as much as I do. I'd go without a TV first. Have I mentioned this before? I. love. call. display.

It's Okay
...to let Super Guide play out some of my Donkey Kong Returns levels. It's that or I'll break that stupid machine.

It's Okay
...to do the ugly face cry. Just not on TV. Over a sloth, no less. Funny her.

It's Okay
...to sorta be glad hubby's going out of town to work for a bit. I get the whole freakin' bed to myself and I don't have to wear earplugs to sleep! Here's to mashing myself in the bed and hoggin' the.whole.freaking.thing.
:-)

What about you , my bloggy pals, what are you Okay with?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on the dog park people, and having the QUIET bed all to oneself.
    :)
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.