Jul 16, 2012

Why I ask you. WHY??

google Image

Why do I do the ugly cry every time? Complete with a runny nose, red blotchy skin and not a kleenex to be found?? Not only the ugly cry but the ugly ugly cry. Why can't I cry pretty like they do on TV?

Why does it seem only middle age balding men (or those sporting a bad combover) with big bellies drive convertibles?  Why do I have to be held witness to such a sight?

Why is it I will step in the only fracking pile of dog crap in the back yard?? Or the only hairball/stomach bile pile in the basement? What have I done to upset the Poo Gods?

Why is it I am fresh out of 'Here's your sign' signs when I need it the most? Does that mean I'll have to be more selective in the level of stupid I choose to hang the sign on?

Why is it the town's tree at the front of my house is the only dead one out of the entire neighbourhood?

Why do some people have obvious trouble with their vision? While I get the beauty and beholder jazz, clearly some are blind as bats. He's not that good lookin', honey. And his personality makes him harder to look at even still.

Why do you ask me about my bandage then proceed to talk endlessly about yourself? You are a stranger. Ergo: I don't really give two shits about how yours is much worse than mine. In fact I was minding my own till you stepped into my line of vision and didn't move.

Answer me this: If you are brokeass, your mother pays your mortgage every third month because you are one away from repossession, your hubby and kids's clothes are hand me downs, your FIL gives you money for food and you've broken the piggy bank, literally, for diapers, why o why did you go a get yourself PREGNANT? A planned one to boot?? Here you sit crying that some family members haven't congratulated you yet, gee I wonder why.. they're probably afraid you'll be asking them to buy the diapers/milk and nappies in a few months.
How completely selfish of you on so many different levels.

Why and how do you get confused between milk and cream for coffee?? Do you or do you not work with the stuff on a daily basis? In a coffee establishment no less. Is it beyond your level of button pushing? Why did you ruin my much revered coffee break?   

Why and how do some people get too big for their britches? 

Why must it be my fault? I see a pattern here.

Why does my daughter leave and her dog mopes after her? Why does my hubby leave and his dog acts like it's the end of the world? Save the dramatics already, you both are dee oohh gee sssses. If I wanted drama, I know where I can find it.

Why does bathroom seem so far away at this very moment?

What about you, my bloggie friends? What are the whys of your world?


1 comment:

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.