Sep 15, 2009

It's been a while since I've blogged

A look through my kitchen window might find you looking at me looking at you.
I will wonder what makes you tick, what brought you to this point.
I have a need to get to know you, figure out where you fit in my life.

At times you will look in but I won't see you. I'll be lost in thought, trying to figure out my
next move. OrI'll be savoring a hot cuppa coffee, willing time to slow down and let me catch up.

My family, quite simply put, is my world. I'm trusting that this world outside my kitchen window
will treat them with the respect I've shown them they deserve. So I stand at this window and watch. Ready
at a moment's notice to usher them inside if they need it, ready to guide them outside
when the time comes.
If you've stood there long enough looking in my window, you've come to know my kitchen is the pulse of my family life,the heart of my home.

At the same time, as I stand there, I know there's a world of possibility waiting for me and hopefully though this blog,we'll both find out what it is.

I look forward to finding out what's beyond my kitchen window.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.