Aug 23, 2010

8th Edition of I Believe!

 


I Believe


... I should be allowed to speak my mind. If you can do it at will without thought to consequence then I can do it as well. Only I take the golden rule of waiting 10 minutes,a day or a week to mull it over.

...I will have a micro chip inserted into my hubby so when runs away wanders off in a store, I will locate him with my Husband GPS locater. Arguments  Problem solved.

...if you schedule me for surgery 4 bloody hours after I'm supposed to eat, you can put up with my nasty disposition. Should of let me eat something, you weren't knocking me out. 

...the definition of pain is feeling like you've been kicked in the nether regions.. with steel toed boots. ugh

...happiness, besides a TBR pile, is three or four magazines stacked, waiting to be read. 

...tonight calls for a fire in my outdoor fireplace. Complete with an unread magazine and a steaming hot cuppa java. That, my bloggy friends, is called relaxation. 

...in things coming back up and biting you in the ass. And I know a few who are oh so deserving. I'll bide my time, I've got patience. I'll enjoy it when that moment comes. :-) 

...in the healing power of a punching bag. Nothing like hitting something good and solid when the need arises, ya? 

...I take great enjoyment in playing 'Mummy' to my adult daughters when they need it. And I'll never stop being Momma Bear or G-Ma Bear. xxoo 

...What do you believe?

8 comments:

  1. Kelly LeonardAugust 23, 2010

    I believe that I am oh so fortunate to be able to hang with you once a month and hear all this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that you deserve to sit there and enjoy your magazine...sounds like you've earned it! I also believe that hearing you say you still get to be Mummy to your adult daughters gives me hope for the future with my 12 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly,
    Yes, first hand is better. It comes complete with facial expressions lol

    Sherri,
    I believe I enjoyed myself. Keep the faith for you and your 12 yr old. But beware, it's a wicked hormonal highway road for a while. ugh ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this is a great post! When you a chip for your husband, please let me know. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Working on it, MIssy. Want in on the patent? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. i believe that it's ok to still be a mommie to our adult children. rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. After my recent jackpot, I waited 2 whole days for surgery and they wouldn't give me so much as a popsicle, just in case. I was on a 'waiting list' for 'emergency surgery' - WTH??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Venom,
    That's just cranked. With my hypoglycemia, I would of been comatose. Apparently we have new laws we and the hospital staff have to adhere to. Or so I was told. Hope all is well with you now..

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.