Aug 8, 2010

For my reader friends I introduce to you..



Dawn

I promised you an awesome writer's blog and I have just delivered. Grab a beverage of your choice, settle in and read, read, read her posts.
You'll immediately be immersed into her newest adventures of stepping outside of her comfort zone, tackling the intricate steps to dancing.. with two left feet.
Who would of thought this would cure her writer's block? ( I've witnessed them before, they are painful periods. )
But suffering the sore muscles for a creative flow of words to paper is well worth the trade off.  :-)

A wee bit of background if you would like some...
Dawn and I have a complex 14 year relationship. It's not been all BFF, I won't lie to you. (Although a good 80% of it has been  ;-)  ) There are times her and I have come perilously close to killing each other but both being trained in kickboxing put the kibosh on that. We're well matched and no clear winner would ever be declared.
Through the years, we've gone through the thick and thin of life and strife. The good, the bad, the downright scary. At the same time we also claimed the beauty, the turbo charged highs of awesome adventures and times where we each needed the bodies hidden. Knowing no one else on earth would be able to grab the shovel at a moment's notice.

Twice now, I've been lucky enough to be able to tag along to Hawaii with her for some writers conferences. My job description, amongst several, was 'IR' in her writing world and I have met many great people. She's had the pleasure of working along side/learning from a couple of greats including Steve Berry and James Rollings, while I've had the pleasure of being immersed in the writing world without the pain of writing. How fortunate was I.  :-)

When I say she's a rare talent, I do so with an unbiased opinion. I do not say this because of our friendship. I say this because I know it to be fact. I have been a reader all my life,I know what makes a great writer and she fits the bill.

So my bloggy friends, hop on over and follow Dawn's world , be prepared to be entertained, awed and hooked line and sinker.You'll be looking forward to her posts, I promise you.

Feel free to drop me a line,let me know what you think. And stay tuned, her and I have many adventures yet to come. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Will go for sure! I love your description!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. Thanks babe. I am truly honored. Love you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there! Like what I read! I love the description of your friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to check out new blogs, thanks for sending us her way! Boy, some of these relationships sure aren't always easy, are they?

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.