May 21, 2011

For Today



For Today


Outside my window...
I see the house across the street with the black door. Why black when the siding is boring beige accented with wine coloured fake cedar shake posts.. The door throws everything off.. including me apparently. 


I am thinking...
about breakfast. Eat at home or go out? Pppfffhht, there's a no-brainer.


I am thankful for...
my trainer at the gym. She pushes, she bullies, she rocks.

From the Kitchen...
I went on a mad baking binge. If only I could/would eat 1/4 of what I make. Yum.


I am wearing...
um clothes. Not sure what you wear? Wait, don't answer that. Please. 


I am creating...
a space for my tomatoes and lilac tree.


I am going...
to fix my happy place outside this weekend. If you see me in that space just walk on by, I'm in an 8'x10' mini vacation spot, room for one. 


I am reading...
some of my magazines,I am behind. How does one fall behind on magazines anyways?


I am hoping...
to find the willpower to add a couple of workouts this weekend. Monday's a holiday, I plan to get into sloth mode. 


I am hearing...
about the hot summer we're in for. Hope it kills every last mosquito. Fracking rotten little blood sucking vampires.


Around the house...
I am trying to jazz up my living room. It needs some attention, seriously. 


One of my favorite things...
is a deep sleep. I get it twice a month wether I need it or not. Be envious.


A few plans for the week...
looking forward to some me time. It's been a bit.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


I speak this language. Fluently. 


3 comments:

  1. Get some Red Sofa Covers! They really Jazz things up!
    I hate Mosquitoes!!!
    Love the Idea of an Outdoor Space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a trainer at the gym. I'm doing ok, but I think I could use some help!
    My Lilac trees are blooming, they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missy, I had a red couch, loved it. Hubby hated it. Gave it to my daughter. argh.

    Teri, Trainers keep you on the tried and true. Ahh you lucky with your lilacs!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.