May 13, 2011

May's 'I Believe'


...I'm a danger to myself when I'm left alone with my thoughts too long. Without interruptions or intervention. Yet,strangely, they are therapeutic.

...wine was invented to make it possible to overlook a daughter's bitchiness. Two adult daughters and their bitchiness directed at the 'mom target' emotions? That calls for the big guns, Gray Goose and diet coke with a bag of cheese pleasers. An entire one. Ha! I. Will. Win...?

...bullshit is a state of perpetual bliss for some people. I don't get the attraction?

...nothing on earth is worth trading in ones values for. Sometimes I think I stand with a very small crowd on that.

...those stupid little moles owe me a new section of lawn. Can I target practice in town? Someone check the bylaw and get back to me asap. Please and thanks.

...old Bin didn't quite make the Pearly Gates.

...Mother's Day should be a week long. Not just a measly day. I'm deserving even if my daughters laughed when I made the suggestion. ;-)

...I need an old fashioned telephone. The kind I can actually cradle on my shoulder. The sleek new models these days just slide right off to the floor, to the soup pot, to the dishwater, to the...

...I have a stalker on my blog.Anyone have any Prep H for my hemorrhoid suggestions? Um,other than my stalker that is..?


 ...What do you believe?

3 comments:

  1. I so agree with the wine and the week long Mother's Day! I'm guessing my sons would laugh just as much as your daughters did...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I'm not your stalker! I don't always comment, but I sure love to visit here...

    And as always, your "I believes" hit the mark! Especially the old phones and a week-long Mother's Day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassandra, ahh it's all about the wine. But I"m a snob, I like the good stuff.

    Sherri, I'm glad you love to visit, I love having you over. :-) Nah, my stalker is a RL person. A bitter one at that , sadly.
    Don't those phones drive you around the bend argh! Nothing like a wicked crick in your neck if you manage to hang on. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.