Oct 12, 2009

I'm not my clothes.

But I am what my mood dictates me to be.
Today was a 'skinny' day, let's shop!

I found not one but TWO pairs of jeans. After WEEKS of looking, trying on and discarding.
I'm stoked!
I have to admit, though, I'm a lazy shopper. I walk in, grab the first unwilling sales associate
(good customer service? Don't get me started ) and make her earn her wage for that hour.
Hey, I did admit, I'm a l a z y shopper. Truth? I hate shopping most days.
Today, my friends, was a good day for I had the pleasure of being approached by a smiling and willing
sales associate. Yes, I said smiling and willing.
Now that, in customer service, equals a lottery win.
She scoped me out, or rather my body type and found me two HOT pairs of jeans.
And size 28?! Somebody pinch me, yeah?
The look on hubby's face when I walked out of the dressing room with them sealed the deal.
That boy appreciates me in a good fitting pair of jeans me thinks.

So, one thing off my list, one more to go.
An equally hot pair of bitch boots or a 'come on, I dare ya' pair of shit kickin' boots.
Maybe both...I've been known to wear each mood with conviction.
 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.