Feb 18, 2011

Feb's It's Okay!



It's Okay

...to venture out in unchartered territory. What you don't know going in allows you to move forward. Just help someone behind you when they've taken that step in. 

...to wake up at 4 am. Things like this happen. Not being able to fall back asleep? Not cool. 

...to go out in 'freeze the b@lls off a brass monkey' cold with my camera. Take nice pictures only to screw them up with camera shake, because you know, fingers don't work right in ice age temps. Live and learn. Flippin' camera in Northern Canada's dead of winter is as useful as a refrigerator to an Inuit . 

...to think pottery. ( Patrick Swayze aside, although I'd take him on as my ghost. Just sayin' ) I think the texture would be fabulous to work with. It's been playing in my mind a while. Google for my area. Check.

...to add another show on my PVR list. Chicago Code looks to be raw and gritty. Set to series record. Check.

...to do 45 minutes of 'knock me on my ass' cardio. I have the best.coffee.ever after those classes. 

...to not lose the weight as fast this go round. 8 pounds to go, noticing changes from waist to thighs. I'll take that a n y d a y. 

...to be bitchty beyond the stratosphere uber cranky. I'm just keeping to myself, staying away from any form of living thing and sulking taking it easy. :-) ( to those that read this blog and know me personally consider yourselves warned *wink*)

...have a high pain tolerance level. It serves me well at times. Why,then,does the thought of waxing terrify me? 

What about you, my bloggy pals, what are you Okay with? 

4 comments:

  1. waxing is totally painless, well not really, but I can handle it and I'm wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cartoon - totally agree with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicago Code - Awesome new show.
    Also try Burn Notice, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not Much at all! I have a bad case of the Grumpies!!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.