Apr 24, 2011

For Today


For Today


Outside my window...
I see snow banks on the lawns of the houses in front of me. Um someone wanna tell Mother Nature it's almost May please & thanks.

I am thinking...
about the weird dream I had and the possible reason I had it. Some of them stay with you for a while.

I am thankful for...
coming back home after a week away and finding out my daughter did the housework. In fact I could of wept with gratitude...till she held out her hand and asked for 50$ for playing maid. Funny kid.

From the Kitchen...
I smell toast. Is there anything more pleasing to smell than that, I ask you.  

I am wearing...
my Pjs while I savor my first cup of coffee made by hubby, which he woke me up with. I'm leaning into come really comfortable pillows, waking up slowly, typing this out. Feel free to hate me. lol  

I am creating...
nothing at the moment but am thinking about the bread I am going to make in an hour.  

I am going...
to go out very shortly and buy some little easter eggs. I have a wee one coming over for a hunt and a sugar high. I love paybacks like this.  

I am reading...
nothing at the moment. Waiting...waiting...waiting for one to finish downloading.

I am hoping...
to lose the 5 pounds ( I'm guessing here.. I refuse to get on the damn scale ) I gained during my vacation.  

I am hearing...
hubby coming up the stairs. Quiet time's over. He will want me to get up and get moving. 

Around the house...
I don't have to do much. Outside in the back is another story. I have piles of dog poo to pick up. Some frozen in the snow, others a wet mess. Arne't you glad I shared that with you? 

One of my favorite things...
Is being beside the water. Which I was for the last week. I miss it already. Sigh.

A few plans for the week...
One word. GYM. shitpissfrig.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

This is a mural painted on the outside of a building we happened upon. All I could think of was the child falling in. Couldn't get past it to admire the rest of the very large mural.
I'm such a mother aren't I...

2 comments:

  1. Only 5 pounds? Try 12 on my end...literally, my end. Well, the grass is growing and the daffodils are up here. Spring will find you eventually...it's a law or something. As my MOther always said, "all things come to those who wait."
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay $50 to have my house somewhat cleaned.
    The child does look like he is about to fall!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.