Apr 8, 2011

In Your Face.




** Warning: Not for 'Pollyanna' types, not a glass 1/2 full type of post. No humor. Just some bitchin' before I implode. ** ( We will return you to your regularly scheduled 'Jamie' after this episode. Maybe. )

Ok.. it seems I've had a lot of bitchin' pet peeves lately so I thought I would type them out and get rid of them once and for all.. you know, like a Post Secret thing. Only I'm not anonymous. This is me, Jamie, with it 

In Your Face. 

* Egos. While I don't have problems with it within reason, there are times a person's ego is so thick a knife wouldn't cut through it. There are some egos, honest to shit, I have NO idea how they fit through a door. But I have satisfaction of knowing life will backslap them hard enough to knock that wicked HUGE egotistical streak they marinate themselves in. 

* Cops. Why is there not a cop around when you want one? Stuck on the highway, three lanes. Going maximum 20 clicks an hour. A 30 minute ride took me an hour and fifteen minutes. Frustrated, you bet. So why would you deem you have the right to go hell bent for election on the shoulder of the road while the rest of us struck in this clusterfuck? Where's the damn cop? 

* Accountability. Why is it some people insist on holding everyone and sunder accountable for every little perceived faux pas yet justify/ignore their own missteps??  Drives. Me. Insane.  

*Parenting. Or lack thereof. You are a mother. And despite all the bullshit you say, it's clear you should of never been one. They cramp your style it would appear. You look for every possible way out of taking care of them, which you don't for the better part of a day, then you complain about the times that you do?  Why. Did. You. Have. Kids???  

*Neighbours. Why did I choose to have those?? Next move ---> None of your business Town.    Postal Code: MYOB. Ha Ha  I guess there is humor in this post cause that just struck me funny.

* Door Knockin' Religion. I'm Catholic. Been that all my live long life. I don't want to be Jehovah or Mormon, I certainly don't want to be Christian or Muslim or any other form of religion. I'm happy as is. So get me when I say this..I don't go pushing my faith in your face so stay outta mine, ya? And for the love of GOD, some of you STOP knockin' on my frikken door already.

Going to stop here before you all think I'm the biggest bitch around. Which I am but only when provoked to be that. 

If you are so inclined, feel free to add your own 'pet peeve' to the comments section. Let 'er rip, bloggy pals! 

You know you wannnnnaaaa

1 comment:

  1. I have many pet peeve's including Lack of parenting, press # 1 for English, the boys pants that sit below their butt while the boxers are in view for everyone to see. Also, the lack of curtesy, mentality that you are owed a living, without working for it and anyone who would air their dirty laundry on a talk show.Guess I better go get a glass of wine and chill out!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.