May 23, 2012

It's Okay!




It's Okay

...to try to grow from seed. Tomatoes, cukes, green onions,peppers. The wait for fruition, however, is looooong. 


...to have a tattoo removed. I'm excited to claim my back as my own,unmarked. But believe everything they say, it's hurts way more to take off than to put on. The back being a more painful area.
Much.Much.More. 


...to sell stuff that's just gathering dust. And it's priced to move. But that's not good enough for you, no. You want it for next to free and delivered some 40 clicks ( 25 miles ) away? Either you think I'm stupid or you clearly suffer from that affliction.  


...for the rain to fall. We desperately need it. The birth of gazillions of mosquitoes afterwards, however, isn't. Not at all. 


...to wear heels. But do you notice how many women actually don't know how to walk in them? Seriously.. some of you? Flats. Now.


...to be sad another one of the Bee Gees died. They were the bomb back in my day. R.I.P. Robin. 


...for the season finales to air. Big Brother's coming. I know, I know.. but it's my guilty pleasure.


...to be an on air news personality.But, honey, quit your nerve grating back teeth gnashing giggling already.  Is professionalism not a job requirement? Why are you not fired? 


...to have the cajones to call a spade a spade. There are.. delicate cases when I have to shut my mouth or be pc correct, I know this. What is not okay is those that are two faced. On a daily basis. Aren't you , in essence, living a continual lie? That can't be easy. 


...to stare at appreciate the look of my husband. He's a looker, isn't he? I know, I know. What's not ok ( for you ) is when you spill coffee all over yourself because you missed your mouth by a country mile. I will apologize for the belly laugh, I couldn't help myself.




What about you, my bloggy pals, what are YOU okay with?



6 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It,s okay to enjoy my cup of coffee before I tackle the kitchen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen women in heels that seriously should have taken lessons. and the back tattoo removal...ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Ouch" isn't quite what I remember saying at the time ;-) I have 2 or 3 sessions left to go. ooohhhh man.

      Delete
  4. My tomato plant (1) has its first yellow flowers!! yippeee!!! the basil and parsley are now in the early edible stage. Yippeee again!!!!
    It's okay for me to stay in bed and read for an hour after I wake up. I'm good with that.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.