May 30, 2012

#PhotoADayMay



I followed Fat Mum Slim's #PhotoADayMay list.

If you are interested in seeing the photographs, I've included the links for Facebook and Pinterest.
Please keep in mind, however, I don't do Instagram, I use my camera. As as always we are free to interpret as we see fit.
I find her prompts get me thinking every day ( quite often as I'm in the process of waking up ) and it forces me to pick up my camera on a daily basis. So once again, Fat Mum Slim, thank you!
( I do her challenge every second month,it is quite a task if you've never done it.)

So here you go, click on the link and go have a looky see. :-)

Facebook

Pinterest

Regards,
Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.