Jun 8, 2010

My day in pictures

It was a really nice day Saturday, wasn't about to stay in. Grabbed the camera and off I went.




I've always found something so appealing about freshly tilled land.














Hello and who lives here?








Remember to stop and smell the flowers.














I's the b'y that builds the boat...
Aww, sure and this is a land lubber now.













If farmers fields or boats don't do it for you , how about garage sales?









Garage sales don't entice you either? Maybe people watching is your thing.













Or perhaps you could sit here to...










enjoy a yummy brioche :-)








Whatever your flavor is, enjoy the day!

Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Love your pics! And I forgot you were a fellow Canadian and was so surprised to see an "I's the b'y" reference. :D

    I love your kind of Saturday. Looks like it had all the elements for a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born and raised Ro. I'm not a newf but was raised a couple of provinces over. And we both grew up singing that little tune. lol

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.