Jun 18, 2010

Places and Faces





Ok so for those that say there's never any
pictures of me, here.. this one's for you.












Patio opened till midnight. But call ahead mmkay? It fills up fast.







I happened upon this lovely couple enjoying
their lunch break by the lake. I would of fallen clean asleep with my face to the sun.









Oh lol she was trying so hard to blow that thing up!




It's multifaceted.. like me.

















Ouch! Like the look she leveled at me? Ladies and gents, I
introduce to you my youngest daughter. Mother to
my lil spitfire who, one day, will aim that look at her
mother. And I'll be sitting there with the camera to record the glorious moment.







Ahh my lil spitfire. Want to know what she's eating? Raw, yes I say raw onions. She loves them alongside pickles and olives.
Smack like her Auntie Bella.





 




I'd say that well ran dry, ya?


















A busy little beaver indeed. Takes some strong teeth to gnaw through that.















I used to walk to the end of that dock before the rains came. And now the last two sections have detached. I hope the powers that be fix it. Soon.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up to Follow Me 40 and Over. I am now following you. I hope you will come see me at http://traci66.blogspot.com and maybe follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you thru Follow Me 40. Your pictures must be one of your passions because they are way better than good. Yeah for you! Pam @ Sallygoodin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is beautiful and your lil spitfire is adorable! ahaha!yes! she will look at her mother like that too! glorious! ha! yes!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!!!! Raw onion... ewww! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Friday Follow Tracii !

    Pam, thanks for the lovely compliment. It is always TRULY appreciated. :-)

    Kristin, Yeah I agree about my good looking girls. But I might be a wee bit bias ;-)

    Prin, lol@ ewww. I know , right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures, especially the one of you, my BF! You always have the best captions for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Mary Magoo :-) As much as I love my camera, I can't stand being on the other side of the lens so that's the best ya get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found you from Never Growing Old's Over 40 Blog Hop. I'm enjoying visiting your blog.
    Nancy
    http://www.howtohomemaker.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Dawn :-)

    Hello, Nancy. Glad you could 'drop'in, thanks for the visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.