Sep 25, 2010

September's I Believe!


...having a drink a day keeps the men in white coats away. Seriously.

...some weeks I struggle for words, my bloggy friends, so I let my pictures do the talking.

...creativity isn't readily there, it needs to be nurtured and fed. Hmm much like.. me. Feed me?

...the saying holds true that patience needs to be worked on, let me tell you I've been working like a madwoman lately.. ;-)

...in my horoscope.. at times. Some days it's eerily bang on.

...Dragon, Toopy and Binoo should all be cast out to some remote inaccessible island somewhere with NO hope of rescue.

...or rather I can't believe it's been 40 years since Jimmy Hendrix died. Geezus, where in frack does the  time go??! 

...the bagel gods are mad at me. Otherwise the stupid thing wouldn't land peanut buttered side down. 

...I'm due to go back to school. I'm bored or rather my mind is lazy...or maybe I'm lazy and my mind is hazy.. or just crazy?  The Cat in the Hat's got nothing on me, I'm all over the rhyming tree. Bahahaha

...What do you believe?

8 comments:

  1. Can the veggie tales characters get cast on the island too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michie,
    As long as Barney tags along. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! The bagel gods can be ruthless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can find ways for you to not be bored or hazy! But, crazy, that you would be, hanging with me! Oh, my fingers are soooooooooooooooooo crossed! <3

    ~Mare~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yanno, one thing ya gotta do when ya come is reteach me how to post on here. I ALWAYS have to do it anonymous cuz it wont let me do it any other way! UGH!
    ~Mare~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hear hear on the drink a day! Is it really 40 years since Hendrix died... wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a wild and interesting post. kept me on my toes. yes, horse poop is good fertilizer. rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mary,
    Didn't work out this year :-( Maybe in the spring?

    Cassandra,
    I know , right?!

    Rose,
    Yeah, that's me. Keep everything off balance. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.