Sep 4, 2010

September's It's Okay!



It's Okay!

...to love your hubby, I do. But not 24/7. He was rained out a lot , he was bored, I was tripping over him. Not good.

...to hide your Gray Goose when hubby's friend comes over. He's a thirsty man, I drink expensive stuff which he depletes and doesn't replenish. Ever.

...to want to run away. It's called 'responsibilities' and Jamie just doesn't want any for a while.

...to be told you are uneducated. Factually true to some degree, but sometimes having a different sort of smarts beats all. 

...to eat like a pig, drink like a fish and sleep like a baby one weekend a year. I believe I'm deserving of a weekend coming to me. 

...to have said weekend, enjoyed it and demand want many more. 

...to have an operation and be warned not to work out for 4 weeks but bloggie friends? It's been 2 weeks and I'm going snaky. How am I going to last 2 more weeks?? 

...to bitch to hubby. But he's not listening anymore and I'm not done. This is why we have girlfriends,ya? 
Ring ring, girlfriend, ring ring. Answer the phone, I need to bitch vent.

...What are you Okay with?

11 comments:

  1. I'm definitely Okay with running away. I want to do so more and more lately. Oh, and I want to go home too, I just can't figure out where home is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I hear Grey Goose? I'm on board and I'll treat! Lets take off for a girls weekend! Now that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am okay with who I am and nobody is going to beat me down just because I have a different opinion. Hear that, Mister!?
    I am okay with running away and being alone by myself sometimes.
    Thanks for sharing your list.
    Weezer

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) I hide my expensive vodka in the freezer (hidden in the back in the chicken strips box) 2) I go away by myself at least once a year. Sometimes I meet up with a friend..many times just by myself so i can explore 3) have 2 computers yours and hers in 2 different parts of the house

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - hide the grey goose and save it for martini's and I would so love to have a free eating/drinking/sleeping weekend. I'll keep dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am learning to be ok with being an empty nester, work widow, alone ( A LOT) not having friends locally past my daughters and hubby and not having a lot of spare money. I am ok with my body for real, for the first time in a long time. I am ok with how life is this very moment as it is A LOT better than it was a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassandra,
    I've had the opportunity to run away a few times, I advocate it highly. BUT at the same time, it's always nice to come home again. And home is where your heart is.. as the saying goes.

    Bipolar,
    Game on, Baby! Name a date and time!

    Weezer,
    You tell it like it is, SIster :-)

    Jeff,
    I hear you on all three fronts. I'm on all over the second one.

    Kim,
    Invision it, plan it and as the famous slogan goes, 'Just DO it!'
    Dare ya.

    Ruby,
    One learn's a lot about one's self when you have no one but yourself to rely on. We grow, we become stronger. You are walking testimony.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I think it ok to feed your kids pop-tarts for dinner, once a week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Missy,
    You sure you didn't live right around the corner from me? We're an awful lot alike. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm okay with following the doctors orders (hint, hint).

    Though I too am feeling impatient and I want to WALK - what I want more is to not screw myself over by doing too much, too soon.
    I want to be able to walk (hopefully without pain) for the rest of my lifetime, so I'll wait for the Dr's go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hide Bailey's at christmas...I'll break fingers if anyone touches it!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.