Sep 12, 2010

September's Open Letters




Dear Life, 
Thinking of going south for while? Fine.. just go then. Mentally I'm on a tropical vacation anyways so...whateverrrrr.
Signed, 
Beach Bunny

Dear Surgeon, 
You are amazing. But with your good looks and the position I had to be in..I can't quite look you in the eye.
Signed,
Positionally Delicato

Dear Dawn , 
I am excited for the prospect of next year. Even if it doesn't all work out, sometimes the planning of the journey is as exciting as the actual outcome.
Signed, 
Your Partner in Crime  Adventures <3

Dear Water, 
What is it about you that instantly calms me? Is it the slow ebb and flow of yourself that sets me in a trance like state? If I could I would live by you 365 days a year... preferably in Hawai'i, or Victoria, or Cayman Islands. Heck, I'm not fussy. 
Signed
Water Nymph

Dear Truck's Backseat, 
After three days of having to sit on you, I am done. Backseats are for children or maybe dogs,bags, used coffee cups..anything really, but not for me. 
Signed,
Front Seat Fan

Dear  Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda,
Bite me. 
Signed, 
Next Time

Dear Mr. Driver, 
Sure.. speed by me, swerve in and cut me off.  I understand you did it because you thought I was going to fast...?  You made your point. However, the asshole lane is to the far right, kindly make your way there.
Signed,
Cruising in Control

Dear Melting Pot, 
I'm french, I'm all about the wine and cheese. Don't let me down mmmkay? See you soon. 
Signed, 
Frenchie

11 comments:

  1. WOOT WOOT! Does that journey mean another trip to Hawaii!?
    Sign me Mary cuz it wont let me do my name, AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these posts! MMMMM Melting pot!

    I am here for the Sunday blog hops and am following you via google reader. I hope to see you at Dropped Stitches.

    xo Erin

    droppedstitches72.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, A.K.A Mary,
    Ya just never know what next year will bring. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to go again.

    Erin,
    I see you've been to the Melting Pot. Heading there this week. Thanks so much for the follow :-)

    Prin,
    LOL somehow I don't think so, I would of so dropped your name if I thought. Ya know.. cause I had time to kill while he was rooting around in there. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go with Beach Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drivers of today are in a hurry and want not to be of this earth. thanks for your comment on my blog re reflect. This week, i was told that a former sup. my age 61 has terminal cancer, doesn't smoke or whatever. enjoy and value life. God Bless. rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jamie - may this year's adventures be like the beautiful Road to Hanna windy and narrow but SO worth it at the end :-) (And, er, hopefully, actually lead us to Hanna...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teri,
    I'm sure we can get a right posse of willing participants lol

    Rose,
    I agree. Sorry for your bad news..

    Dawn,
    Well spoken and I'm all for slaving, sweating and working very hard to realize it ALL. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I always love these! Especially the note to Shoulda Coulda Woulda.....classic!

    Thanks for the smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I HATE Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda's...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missy and Sherri,
    It's the kind where I'll be gnashing my teeth for some time to come. But I'll slap on my big girl panties and deal.. argghh lol

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.