Oct 29, 2010

Borrowing a meme. Love. it. Titled 'For Today'

                                          
I happened upon this from Gypsy Heart. Love it. Going to be using it from time to time...


For Today


Outside my window...
I see ice fog in the air.. winter's not far behind.


I am thinking...

that I need to go buy me a pair of kickass boots.


I am thankful for...
this warm sweater my sister gave me.


From the Kitchen...
I created yesterday. Today is leftover day.


I am wearing...
Lululemon.


I am creating...
a black and white album


I am going...
to make sure I get on the treadmill today.


I am reading...
Reader's Digest. Guess where? ;-)


I am hoping...
My daughter's move goes smoothly.


I am hearing...
the washing machine spinning like mad.


Around the house...
I'm ignoring housework. What's new...


One of my favorite things...
is coming back home after being away a couple of weeks. 


A few plans for the week...
The week's almost over but I am looking forward to hanging with my eldest Sunday.


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...


Jonesing 






2 comments:

  1. I love that meme. I keep thinking I should use it one day, but it never fits. LOL I'm also hoping your daughter's move goes smoothly. Hugs to both of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent! And I'm ignoring housework too...

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.