Oct 21, 2010

October's I Believe



...serrano prosciutto is king.

...I'm in a New York state of mind. Too bad my wallet's not.

...in home cooking, with wine. But not in the food. Well.. at least not much. 

...'JJ' leaving Criminal Minds sucks.

...despite my best intentions, I still managed to trip up.

...speaking of tripping up.. perfection is highly overrated.

...some adults use the word 'Epic' wayyy to much.

...I know the difference between perception and fact. Facts are indisputable, perceptions are open to interpretation. In this case, fact is I'm right, you're wrong. ;-)

...in Montreal Style bagels. Period. 

...shopping is sweeter when you pay only 5% tax. 15% in other provinces just blows. ugh 

...hubby and I will never reach an agreement as to what vehicle I will drive next. 

...it's frustrating how Post It notes don't do it for me anymore. I apparently need loud audio sounds from my blackberry calendar to remind me of everything some things. 

...my odometer will be slightly higher when I get back home after 12 days away. Daughter's had the keys. 

...What do you believe?

7 comments:

  1. LOL I also believe in cooking with wine - in the hand more than the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I am envious of your serrano prosciutto and your wine (I have no idea the last time I had wine.) I also believe that JJ leaving Criminal Minds sucks but have pretty much boycotted the show since Mandy left. And I believe I thought it would be a cold day in hell when you gave up post-it notes...<3

    I also believe I miss you. Come home, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe this entire last beautiful 4 months have gone to waste for me.
    Hey, but it was cute to see Garcia try to be JJ AND Garcia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this is a great post and I believe that Halloween Candy is of the devil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love criminal minds. hate that jj is gone, but still love the show. rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe I could use a drink. Or ten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you on several things ESPECIALLY JJ leaving Criminal Minds..WTH were they thinking????

    New follower from Over 40!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.