Nov 20, 2010

For Today



For Today

Outside my window...
I see the shovel. It can stay there, screw it.

I am thinking...
I need to go in for a manicure. 

I am thankful for...
really good coffee.

From the Kitchen...
I am gathering my ingredients for a meal that takes 6 hours to create. Worth it.

I am wearing...
warm socks, my lulus and a five year old apron. I need a new one. Hint Hint family.

I am creating...
a tropical world in my mind. Stay off my planet unless you are invited to join. 

I am going...
to ignore my scale. I don't like it much these days. 

I am reading...
my magazine I just received in the mail I was supposed to get start of October. 

I am hoping...
this winter isn't a harsh one. 

I am hearing...
my hubby cursing and banging stuff around in the basement. I'm steering clear.

Around the house...
I am visualizing my Christmas decorations. Who's offering to put them up for me? 

One of my favorite things...
is flannel sheets right now.Northern Canada, it's c o l d, eh. 

A few plans for the week...
trying to find that perfect pair of boots. Getting my xmas tree.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

My doormat. Not antisocial.. much. ha ha


6 comments:

  1. Some friends had me a Sweatshirt made that says, "Go Far Far Away."
    Apparently, I say this often.

    We have 70 degree temps today!
    Not Holiday weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. And go you for creating a meal that takes so long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, Jamie! It says so many things in so few words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really liked this post. I may be copying the idea sooner or later.

    LOVE really good coffee, so much. We have been buying new kinds every week and we finally found this dark French roast that is delicious.

    Also, I'm getting that doormat. Today, I could use a doormat like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jamie This is a great post!
    Love the quote "Life is too short to drink bad wine" :D
    A new follower...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie, you know that doormat would be better suited at my house, warding off the J-dub.

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.