Mar 18, 2011

Musings of This, That and Other Things



                                        
Musings of This, That and Other Things

Let's review this, shall we. We're in Zumba class, yes. The music is loud, yes. Everyone's contorting their bodies in weird ways, yes. It's after supper, we're all a little tired, yes. I ask you this: WHY in GOD's name would you cut the damn cheese right beside me and figure no one would be none the wiser?? Did you see me gagging? I JUST about to lost my supper and it took all I had not to grab you by your short hairs and fire your stinkin' butt out the door. 
You. Are. DISGUSTING. 

I was making supper the other day, baby had  gotten up from a nap and was cranky as cranky got. 
"Quit your whining, Kris", I fired off. 
My daughter Kris, (baby's mother) looked at me. 
"Umm sorry about that. Force of habit? " I grinned. 
She didn't find it funny.. go figure. 

I jumped on the computer at home the other evening, one more little surf before bedtime. ( okay okay.. on fb one more time. There, you happy??) Hubby had left his browser up and guess what I saw
Flights and hotels to .... Maui! Did a wicked little chair boogie and made like I never saw it. Should of been an actress, I'm that good. Although he can't figure out why I'm in a good mood without the aid of food, shopping or alcohol. Let him wonder. ;-)  

I LOVE Angela's father on Bones. ( Billy Gibbons ZZ Top ) Awesome character, great dynamic between Hodgins, Angela and her dad. :-) Love Hodgins newest tat. ha ha  

I came across a response online to someone in the midst of a pity party. Found it worthy of sharing with you. 

" Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On and crashed into We All Have Problems before coming to a complete stop at Get The Hell Over It. Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'. " 
I have to track this chick down and befriend her. She's my kinda people. 

I get to see Jeff Dunham next Thursday. Yeah, be envious. *wink*  

What about you, my bloggy pals, what are your musings of the day?




4 comments:

  1. Maui? That freaking rocks! And I should begin watching Bones again, that would be awesome to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that response! Must copy it and use it one day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well my friend i miss your witty comments and your smart ass responses....love ya and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get past the Fart Episode...

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.