Mar 4, 2011

A rock and a hard place

Googled image.
...torn between two places I want to be. Here with my kids, there with no winters. I need a miracle.

...torn between living here and them living over there. Missing my baby sis's pregnancy. She's the last of us to have babies. I miss her so.

...torn between frustration and exasperation. Can't do squat about it.

...torn between needing solitude and climbing the walls from too much of it.

...torn between wanting to work and to damn lazy tired to even try.

...torn between Gray Goose and Wine. Woe is me.

...torn between two lovers. ( ha ha, like I was going to let that one slide. NOT. )  In my dreams, that is. And I ain't naming names. Bahahaha

...torn between flippin' off the asshole on the highway or my daughter because she's driving like an old woman when we're already late for an appointment. Argh

...torn between keeping my hair this length or chopping the whole damn thing off. I got a feeling I'll be sorry if I do, but been wanting a change for a while now. sigh.

...torn between a Cinnabon Cinnamon Bun or Tiramisu. Allergic to sugar. Talk about bad choices. ;-)

... torn between accepting my age or fighting it tooth and nail. How the fuck did I reach this age in the blink of an eye??

...torn between missing my daughter and giving her the space she is needing.

...torn between comfort eating or carb inhalation. Damn.

As always, my bloggy pals, I turn this over to you. What's pulling at you from both sides these days?

4 comments:

  1. torn between that Gray Goose (you love also) and Gentleman Jack. Each produces it's own different fantasy cycle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torn etween fitting into my clothes and throwing out all the junk food in the house or just buying new clothes.....
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stay in a state of "torn"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm all about the Red Wine. I like the bottle and the name, but Grey Goose Vodka is not for me. About the hair: When I cut mine off, it was a huge release, so liberating. Later on though, I really miss my hair!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.