Nov 20, 2009

Glitz,Gab and Girly Time





Supper out, girly style :-) Love it!
There's nothing more relaxing than supper out with a bunch of girls. True we were down two but that didn't lessen the noise (read laughter) one iota. We closed the place down. Girl talk, my oh my, and girls can talk. No holds barred, curl your ears, jaw dropping, juicy tidbit topics of the female variety, my friends. And not in a catty way either.You need to bring certain elements to the table for a successful evening like that.
These ladies have it. There is no one upmanship crap, no ulterior motives, no E G O .
It's such a revelation to be a part of it, yet to stand aside at the same time and witness it.
I relax, I laugh, I contribute.
Yeah, it's a win/win. :-)

Breakfast out with one of my Besties :-) Love it!
Breakfast is my favorite meal out. It's my best time of the day.I'm fresh, I'm awake and I'm hungry something fierce. Tomorrow I am going to a posh little place that serves exceptionally good breakfast eats. The ambiance is relaxed, not the usual insane rush of eating out on a Friday or Saturday night in E-town. It is a bit of a drive but so worth it. The flavors, the sounds of happy people. It is Saturday morning after all. The week has melted away and they are in a social mood. Huge windows invite natural light making the ambiance light and airy. The taste of fresh coffee, the breakfast-y sounds of the Diner lends to a couple of very enjoyable hours. And naturally the company I am with compliments and completes the whole experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.