Nov 12, 2009

This, That and Other Things.

THIS
Blows. It really does. I've been off my game since the operation. I have to tell you
I didn't expect to be thrown for this much of a loop. WTF? Well, we all know me,
once I get pissed I do something about it.
Tomorrow I will get up after sleeping a deep soundless sleep. ( yeah I know I know, I'm
dreaming already arn't I? )
I'll feel like I slept for 10 hours straight and head downstairs to start that magic brew
that gets me going in the morning.


 ( No nagging, I quit smoking 17 yrs ago. Don't get all
up in my fries ( ooohh and had some of those today, sooo good) about coffee, it's here to STAY. HA )
That rich aroma that will send signals to my brain and the electrodes in there will start firing  instead of idling.
I'll eat a calorie smart breakfast and I'll get dressed, head downstairs and attack my exercise equipment.






This is how I flip the bird to my weaknessess, I fight it tooth and nail. And honestly I'm sick of feeling like I do,yucky and bloated. UGH.








THAT
Blows. Chunks. It pissed me off. I watched the hurt in my daughter's face, saw
the disappointment settle on her shoulders. Where I"m from, our word is our contract.
I taught my girls the same thing. Don't expect me to be impressed when someone says
something and doesn't follow through. Some people talk for the sake of being heard.
I can handle being let down, God knows I've had PLENTY of it but I can't stand
watching my daughters hurt by it.


So Momma Bear came out growling.
I'm short, I'm french and I'm scary as hell when I'm like this.
Ask my daughters if you doubt.  :-)






OTHER THINGS
Got me in the mood. It really did. Hubby bought THE cutest 5' Christmas tree.
While I don't like Halloween , I do like what Christmas means. The significance
of December 25th, the thought of having both my girls with me, watching my G-baby's eyes sparkle
brighter than the lights in the tree. Baking ( I'm going to get those Italian cookies
right this year, that recipe's driving me NUTS lol ) and cooking different things.
Toutiere, Stew, Soups.( this is where the danger lays, I can really get into comfort eating, it's a fight between
me and that damn carbohydrate monster that stalks me in the winter. The SOB. )

This is my wish list










or this if that isn't a possiblilty












Or (thanks to my sister for hooking me up on this stuff) I would LOVE this


Truth? It doesn't matter what I get, as long as I have my family with me, get togethers with my good friends and my Christmas shopping done by end of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.