Nov 9, 2009

Kudos and Coal



So today I'm in the mood  to give out kudos and coal. (as in lumps, some richly deserve it on both counts )

Let's give out the coal first, it's heavy and lumpy. ( ha ha pun intended ) Please step up and accept your lump.

- For the cashier, who can't say hello or thank you. Why are you here?

- For the lady who looked at me like I was beneath her at Timmy's.Bad hair day?

- For those that talk THIS LOUD on their cell phones while waiting in line. Um I really don't CARE about your life/deal/greatness that you are/did/made. Spare me.

- For that matter, those that talk THIS LOUD at any given time anywhere, any place , any time. Um embarrassing.


And the Kudo goes to :

- The young man that held the door open for the elderly person. Momma raised you right. :-)

- My youngest daughter, surviving a tough ugly week health wise with a 2 yr old to look after.

- My eldest daughter for not doing away with the village idiot that escapes every day and walks in her store.

- My dentist office,( Chris) for going that extra mile when you didn't have to.

- To one sister for getting through the week with her boy sick with H1N1.

- To my dear friends from Massachusetts, Montreal and Edmonton, I appreciate you FULLY.

- To my other sister.For keeping us safe. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.