Nov 1, 2009

Penis envy.. ALMOST.




It's such a damn chore when girls have to go. Guys whip it out where ever
and have at 'er. And no shame about where they 'go' .

I was at the dog park and sure enough, I recognized the familiar stance of a guy with his business whipped out and probably spelling out his name. I don't get the entertainment value of being able
to spell your name. Four letters? Puleease..
I have time to sing 'Oh Canada'  ( Yeah, patriotism runs in my family ha ha )

But still, it's a bloody chore. It's not like I can spell out my name. First of all, I'm not
that double jointed while assuming the girl stance nor do I have the ability some females have.
( the ability to stand and um project, if you will )
But when the need hits and I'm a place like the dog park, I wish I had
the ease of the job like they do.
It's such a chore. It really is. While some females have no problem hiding behind a bush,
I refuse to. Honestly? I'm almost embarrassed to admit this but I'm terrified of being
bitten by God knows what in the nether regions.

It's worse when you are like me and have a small 'holding tank', you can't ever be
ten minutes away from a  bloody powder room.
I called it 'Penis Envy... Almost'  because I stop and
think, after witnessing this guy, 'Eww, no hand sanitizer,gross!'
And really? I am the prettier sex and I wash my hands after.

(To give credit I borrowed the term 'Penis Envy' from my doc after asking
 what he thought of female body builders. But that's a convo for another day.)

Till then, things are looking fabulous beyond the kitchen window.
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.