Nov 25, 2009

Sounds of Silence
























Hush! Can you hear it?
The silence. This beautiful 'no one's home' music to my ears melody. I can hear a pin drop. ( or in this case the police sirens, we are after all in E-Town eh. )
How often does this happen?
Hardly E V E R . Ahhh bliss is mine to be had. No demands, no errands, I'm ignoring the phone.
How many ways of to do nothing? Let me count. Muahahaha
Dishes in the sink. Soaking never disintegrated Corel so screw it HA! 
One more load of laundry to fold, bahh they can get wrinkled.
Yess sirreee, I'm livin' on the edge today my friends. HA HA !
Looking around, drumming my fingers, thinking...

Hmmm ... no one's home. Perfect time to wrap prezzies, ( no, wait, can't do that. I drink when I wrap and it's too early hmm )  a good time
to clean out old products in the bathroom. Baby's not here to grab everything. ( well now, 95% of that crap is my daughter's , can't throw that stuff out without her going through it )
If I really want to, I can get a KILLER work out in uninterrupted, yeah! ( what am I thinking of?! Had one yesterday, my butt's still hurtin' from it, gotta LOVE those squats yeahh! )

Sigh, I'm pathetic. No one's here and I'm looking for things to do?
I need professional care.

Help....me.....?

1 comment:

  1. Theres a kitchen storein Shelburne Falls, Ma USA calling your name!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.