Dec 13, 2009

Musings from the 2nd coldest place on Earth.




What else is there to do after you've frozen off parts of your body doing groceries and Christmas shopping? Sit with a steaming hot cup of water , wearing  flannel p.j's and let your mind wander/wonder/ponder and muse.

... Edmonton is the second coldest place on Earth. The Siberians beat us by 3 measly degrees. Bah! But hey, what a claim to fame.

... We Canadians are not only polite. We're DAMN tough, given our winters

... We could ALL learn something from  The Little Mermaid Girl 

... Wow , takes a special kinda rotten to steal presents gathered for the less fortunate.

... It really bugs me those who do their once a year 'goodwill' gesture towards mankind. Try an act of kindness once a day you self serving morons. ( oopsy, do I feel strongly about that one or what! )

... Facebook, while entertaining, isn't meant to be a lifeline.

... Sarcasm is enjoyed by oh so few. It brings on a certain level of smugness, my bad. But funny you say!

... Is it spelled P.J's or Pee Jays ? ( nope,doesn't sound right does it?)

... I'm not a cougar but if I was, I'd dress oh wayyy better than some I see. Ladies? Those low waist jeans are accentuating your muffin tops. And by the way, there comes a time to stop trying to look 20. Sheesh.

... Politicians stay warm on the hot air they perpetually blow.

... Sick daughter, stomach flu, playing nursemaid to same daughter undergoing surgery makes for a lousy workout week. I feel sluggish. Got one, count it, ONE workout in. UGH

... At this point I'm done with the Christmas music and all the hoopla but I am looking forward to having BOTH my girls with me on the 25th.

... hmmm done pondering now, brain just froze over. Brrr it's C O L D .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.