Dec 4, 2009

The weather outside is frightful





I'm laughing at myself as I sit in front of this computer banging away at the keys.  I have a hand crocheted blanket across my lap and a psydo fireplace crackling in the background. ( gotta LOVE the holiday fireplace channel ha ha ) The weather outside might be frightful ( well come on, which one of  you fools thought winter wasn't coming? ) but the fire's sooo delightful. Combine all these elements and I could stay right here for the next two hours.
But it's not in the cards. I'm going to sweat in about 20 minutes. I have to go do my 45 minutes of weights, ball and treadmill.
How else am I to damn well stay at a size 28 jean cooking and eating what I do/want? I'll take the trade off, even if I mentally bitch and growl about exercising all the time. Moot point really, medically I have to, I'm hypoglycemic and it really levels me out. Extra incentive.

Why hello Jeep. :-) You are going to help me go shopping today, you and your wonderful 4x4 capabilities. I will shuffle out the door after my work out, brush that nasty white crap off my Jeep, slap that baby in 4 by and off I go to brave the stores. ( hey it's not the storm that scares me, it's the crowds shudder )
Wish me luck, I have to start knocking off that list I checked twice. Hmm thinking personal shopper here.. but bah no. I'm too picky and would have to tag along to make sure.

Ok enough stalling Jamie, off this chair and git 'er done!
But ooohhh it's soooo warm cocooned in this soft, plush warm blankey.
Sigh, reality time.
Getting going while the gettings good.


C'ya.
Drive safe.

1 comment:

  1. I want a jeep or at least something with 4 x 4!

    ReplyDelete

Most times I'll respond back here. Sometimes I"ll answer back via email. Situation depending.